Exclusive White Manufactory Chocolate with Bissap (Hibiscus)
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Best before date: 14.12.2021 If you consider using our chocolate as a chocolate shavings on your ‘spaghetti ice cream’, you should really reach for a different chocolate. Our handmade artisanal chocolate gets its sophistication from the hibiscus flower, which is native to West Africa.
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
Andy, our in-house chocolate taster, describes the flavour somewhat like this:
- fantastically fruity-floral aroma
- subtle tartness and hints of vanilla.
- sweet, berry note
50g bar, white chocolate with hibiscus.
- Energy: 2226kJ / 532kcal
- Fat: 46g (of which saturated fatty acids: 31g)
- Carbohydrates: 63g (of which sugar: 49g)
- Protein: 8g
- Salt: 0g
Cocoa butter, milk powder, sugar, 6% hibiscus, spices.
- Artisanal chocolate (handmade).
- No added artificial flavours, artificial preservatives or artificial colours.
- Economic commitment – 57’Chocolate creates highly skilled and better paid jobs.
- Made in Ghana
Is a genus of plant within the mallow family. The plants are known by the German name Eibisch. Hibiscus is widely consumed in West and North Africa, the Caribbean and India. It is usually steeped in water and consumed as a hot tea or cold drink.