Kazi Yetu – Hibiscus Star Herbal Infusion Tea
171,15 € / kg
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping Costs
An exotic herbal blend with hibiscus, star anise, and ginger, perfect for evenings of relaxation.
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
52g, 20 biodegradable pyramid tea bags (2.6g per pyramid tea bag)
Dried rosella hibiscus, ginger from Tanga, and star anise from Zanzibar.
All tubes are made of recyclable cardboard with an inner food lining to preserve the tea. All artisanal teas are packed by women in Tanzania.
- Hot Tea: Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in a tea pot of 0.5 litres in 90-degree water. Brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Cold Brew Tea: Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in a tea pot of 0.5 litres in room temperature water. Brew in normal temperature or fridge for 6-8 hours.Also great as a tea-infused gintonic!
- Eco Cert certified as well as Fair Trade certified
- Processing in the country of origin – Kazi Yetu is processed entirely in the country of origin
- Economic Engagement – Kazi Yetu creates many skilled and better paid jobs
Made in Tanzania