Kazi Yetu – Ginger Mint Fusion Green Tea
158,93 € / kg
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping Costs
A wild but perfect balance of green tea, mint leaves, ginger, and rosemary to soothe and recentre you.
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
OUT OF STOCK
56g, 20 biodegradable pyramid tea bags (2.8g per pyramid tea bag)
Green tea from the foothills of Kilimanjaro, mint and rosemary from Moshi, hand-grated ginger from Tanga.
All tubes are made of recyclable cardboard with an inner food lining to preserve the tea. All artisanal teas are packed by women in Tanzania.
- Hot Tea: Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in a tea pot of 0.5 litres in 90-degree water. Brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Cold Brew Tea: Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in a tea pot of 0.5 litres in room temperature water. Brew in normal temperature or fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Eco Cert certified as well as Fair Trade certified
- Processing in the country of origin – Kazi Yetu is processed entirely in the country of origin
- Economic Engagement – Kazi Yetu creates many skilled and better paid jobs
Made in Tanzania