Kazi Yetu – Coco Choco Black Tea
148,33 € / kg
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping Costs
We like to call it a zero-calorie hot chocolate!
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
OUT OF STOCK
60g, 20 biodegradable pyramid tea bags (3g per pyramid tea bag)
Black tea from the foothills of Kilimanjaro blended with cocoa husks from Arusha and coconut flakes from Zanzibar.
All tubes are made of recyclable cardboard with an inner food lining to preserve the tea. All artisanal teas are packed by women in Tanzania.
- Hot Tea: Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in a tea pot of 0.5 litres in 100-degree (boiling) water. Brew for 2-3 minutes. Add a dash of honey to accentuate the sweet cocoa taste.
- Cold Brew Tea: Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in a tea pot of 0.5 litres in room temperature water. Brew in normal temperature or fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Eco Cert certified as well as Fair Trade certified
- Processing in the country of origin – Kazi Yetu is processed entirely in the country of origin
- Economic Engagement – Kazi Yetu creates many skilled and better paid jobs
- Made in Tanzania