Exclusive Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate 55% (Vegan)
59,90 € / kg
incl. 7% VAT plus Shipping Costs
Finest naturally organic, heirloom cocoa beans with locally-grown unrefined cane sugar. It takes 12 steps to turn a cocoa bean into a chocolate bar. Afrikoa award-winning semi-sweet chocolate has a longer conching time which results in a velvety smooth, milder chocolate which is perfect for those who aren’t dark chocolate fans but still prefer a chocolate that isn’t too sweet. From Tanzanian cocoa beans.
- Winner of a 2-star rating at the Great Taste Awards 2018
- Silver winner at the International Taste Awards 2020
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
- Dried fruit notes
- Toasted almond and raisin flavours
100g bar, Dark chocolate. Colour: dark brown.
- Energy: 2301kJ / 550kcal.
- Fat: 26,6g (of which saturated fatty acids: 15,5g)
- Carbohydrates: 63g (thereof sugar: 44,8g)
- Protein: 7g
- Salt: 0g
Cocoa beans (Cocoa Mass) 50%, sugar, cocoa butter 5%, Sunflower Lecithin. Made in a Factory that may use Nuts.
- Vegan and with no added artificial flavours, artificial preservatives or artificial colours, Gluten-free, Dairy-free
- Chocolate is “Made of Africa” which means that all ingredients come from Africa and are processed in South Africa
- Economic engagement – Afrikoa creates better paid jobs through direct trade between cocoa farmers and chocolate manufacturers
Made in South Africa.