ENDA Lapatet – the performance running shoe from Kenya (Unisex)
139,90 € – 149,90 €
incl. VAT plus Shipping Costs
ENDA Lapatet – the performance running shoe from Kenya – the country of top runners! The Lapatet is daily trainer designed for the bulk of your weekly milage. Amply cushioned with a sock-like upper, it is the obvious choice for easy runs and longer runs. Design: Kambu Red & White. Unisex.
Delivery time: 3-5 day(s)
|Dimensions||360 × 250 × 130 cm|
EU 35.5, EU 36.5, EU 37, EU 37.5, EU 38, EU 38.5, EU 39, EU 40, EU 40.5, EU 41, EU 42, EU 42.5, EU 43, EU 44, EU 44.5, EU 45, EU 45.5, EU 46, EU 46.5
- Design/ Color: Kambu Red & White (Catalog: H2 2020)
- 6mm heel to toe drop
- 24mm high-rebound EVA under the forefoot
- A slightly wider toe box than normal
- 100% polyester upper
- At 260 grams in size 41, the Lapatet is astonishingly light
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Vegan – no animal materials and not tested on animals
- Economic Impact – ENDA creates highly skilled and better paid jobs
- Social Impact – a portion of the purchase price goes to social projects in Kenya
Enda shoes run slightly longer than most shoes, but are low volume for a sock-like fit. So if you have a slender foot and already have a finger’s width in front of your toes in other running shoes, you might go down a size. If you have very wide feet, you may want go up a size.
More than just a great running shoe, the Lapatet is inspired by elements of Kenyan culture and features small pieces of Kenyan culture.
KENYA - Where do the world's fastest distance runners come from? Yes - Kenya! "Fast" shoes are now also coming from the land of the fastest runners. 'Enda' means 'Go!' in the national language SwahiliREAD MORE